want to discover how to save time and stress in the kitchen? This electric cooking
machine can pound yam, chop vegetables, mincemeat, blend fruits, and process a
whole lot of food in minutes! It saves time and stress and is a must-have in
your kitchen. Order yours now!
- Can turn your softly boiled yam into pounded yam in minutes.
- Can chop your vegetables, blend your fruits, and mince your meat.
- Can use it to prepare your baby supplementary food fast.
- Easy to use and blends faster than manual blenders thereby saving time.
- Has 4 sharp and detachable stainless-steel blades.
- Has a strong and durable 250W motor power that produces low noise.
- Built with a safety design, press down to start and automatically reset.
- Easy to clean and all removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Made of food-grade material and SUS304 stainless steel blades.
- Perfect compact’s kitchen.
Step 1: Thoroughly clean the cup and knife before using the product for the first
Step 2: Cut the meat, onions, or fruits into 1-2cm pieces. Put the meat
(without the bones and skin), boiled yam, vegetables or fruits inside the bowl.
The total amount should not exceed half of the total capacity of the bowl
otherwise, it will affect the blending and the service life of the product.
Step 3: After plugging in, press and hold on to the switch machine for it to turn on
and start working. If you release your hands, it will switch off or stop
Step 4: Please note that the continuous working time should not exceed 20 seconds.
That is, switch it off after 10-20 seconds, allow it to rest for a very few
seconds, and then switch it back on. (Watch the video to see how it’s done.)
Step 5: After the blending or processing is completed, switch it off. When the blade
stops rotating, remove the main unit, open the cover, take out the blade, and
take out the ingredients with a spoon.
1. Electric meat grinders and twisting machines cannot be used to blend dry hard
food such as beans and rice.
2. It’s required that you switch it off for 3-5 seconds after every continuous
working time of 10-20 seconds. This method is beneficial to extend the life of
3. Always remove the motor and disconnect the power before cleaning the product
and always clean the product immediately after each use. When cleaning, please
rinse the cup machine parts with water and wipe them dry.
4. The blade is very sharp. Do not touch the blade directly when cleaning the item.
5. Clean the outside of the electric motor body with a wet or dry cloth. Do not put
the main motor body in water or other liquid.
6. Always disconnect the power before removing, installing or adjusting any part
of the product.
7. It is not advisable to switch on the motor when there’s nothing in the bowl
or when it’s overloaded, except maybe for testing purposes and that should last
only a few seconds.
8. Do not add ingredients that exceed the ambient temperature of 50°C into
the cup and do not use it in a microwave oven. Disinfect to avoid rupture of
9. The machine should be stored in a place that is difficult for children to reach and
it must always be disconnected from power before storing.